Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/spurit_stp-product-snippet.liquid
"How Are You Feeling?" and "Wheel of Choice" Posters
The "How Are You Feeling" and "Wheel of Choice" Posters created by My Moods, My Choices ® contain large, bright images and help children learn about emotions.
- The "How Are You Feeling" poster contains 20 different moods.
- The "Wheel of Choice" poster stimulates conversations between children and adults on the many choices that can be made for various moods. It's a great conversation starter.
- These posters are sold as a set of two and are available in two sizes: 12 x 16 inches and 18 x 24 inches in both Emoji and Monster versions.
- A laminated coating has been added to the posters for extra durability.
- These are helpful problem-solving tools for "any" child, including those with Autism, ADHD, Asperger's, or special needs.
- They're great for displaying at home, school, and counseling offices.
4.8 / 5
(% authorFirstLetter(review.author) %)
(% review.author %)
Click to Zoom
Click to Zoom
(% review.date_time_str %)
((% review.thumbs_count %))
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
(% questionsData.questions.total %) Questions Asked
(% authorFirstLetter(question.author) %)
(% question.author %)
Q : (% question.question %) ?
A : (% question.answer %)
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
How Are You Feeling? Mood/Emotion Magnets
**NEW** - FUN AND EDUCATIONAL LEARNING AID. Teach kids about different moods/emotions in a fun and educational way. The small red square can be moved...
View full product details